- Customer Success
- Sign In
- Contact Us
It is common knowledge among companies that SAP integration with third-party software is paramount for getting the most out of IT investments. Bereft of the advantages of SAP integration with third-party software, companies would not be able to maintain the momentum of the business. The classic integration demands of security, performance, and uptime are still relevant. On the other hand, additional requirements for SAP integration with third-party software have also emerged over the past few years. Due to the shift towards Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology paradigms, companies view SAP integration with third-party software as a fundamental aspect of process-centric business infrastructure software initiatives. IT organizations are on constant search for ways to add further value to SAP software and other investments while facilitating transparency in the process.
Here are some key trends and challenges that SAP customers often deal with:
1. Process-Centric Approach to SAP Integration with Third-Party Software Requirements
2. Heterogeneity is Imperative for SAP integration With Third-Party Software
3. The Norm is the Exception for SAP Integration With Third-Party Software
4. SOA: Beyond the Application for SAP Integration with Third-Party Software
5. SAP Integration with Third-Party Software: The Monitoring Case
HokuApps for SAP provides a real-time process monitoring software solution for SAP enterprise services. Through the process of SAP integration with third-party software, it allows business process owners to comprehend and augment their process performance by identifying relevant opportunities for enhancement.