- Customer Success
- Sign In
- Contact Us
IT solutions will gain greater success when they include SAP, not when SAP is all they implement. HokuApps seeks to underline issues that one must consider for designing an integration architecture. Many factors must be kept in mind for SAP integration with third-party software. Additionally, specific factors need to be considered for the integration of SAP-centric environments, such as Business Process Management (BPM) and SOA.
Here are the issues that one must consider for designing an integration architecture:
1. Process-Centric Approach to SAP Integration with Third-Party Software Requirements
2. Heterogeneity is Imperative for SAP integration With Third-Party Software
3. The Norm is the Exception for SAP Integration With Third-Party Software
4. SOA: Beyond the Application for SAP Integration with Third-Party Software
5. SAP Integration with Third-Party Software: The Monitoring Case
HokuApps for SAP provides a real-time process monitoring software solution for SAP enterprise services.